The Los Angeles Rams will go head-to-head against the Denver Broncos in a preseason showdown at Empower Field at Mile High. With both teams eager to bounce back from their recent losses, this game promises to be a thrilling display of talent.
Rams vs. Broncos Prop Bet. Make Your Pick!
The Rams currently hold a record of 0-2-0, while the Broncos are looking to improve on their own 0-2-0 record. Despite the preseason status of the game, both teams will be competing fiercely to build momentum for the regular season and lockdown their final 53-player rosters
The backup quarterbacks will play a crucial role in this matchup. Stetson Bennett of the Rams has shown glimpses of brilliance, with 333 yards passing and a touchdown and 1 rushing touchdown so far this preseason. On the other side, Russell Wilson of the Broncos has been playing the preseason games, but Jarrett Stidham has taken the most snaps at the position.
The Rams’ leading rusher, Ronnie Rivers, has averaged an impressive 4.6 yards per carry and will be looking to make an impact against the Broncos’ defense. The leading receiver for the Rams, Tyler Johnson, has made 8 receptions for 105 yards, showcasing his ability to make plays in the passing game.
For the Broncos, Jaleel McLaughlin has been a standout player, leading the team in rushing yards (65) and also has 20 receiving yards and scoring a total of 3 touchdowns. He will be a key player to watch in this matchup, as he aims to continue his dominant performance on the field.
The game will take place at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado. Kick-off is scheduled for 7:00 PM local time. The game will be broadcast on NFL Network, allowing fans to watch the action unfold from the comfort of their homes.
What to Watch For:
- Will Jaleel McLaughlin continue his impressive run, showcasing his dual-threat abilities as a rusher and receiver?
- Can Bennett find success against the Broncos’ defense, utilizing the Rams’ strong receiving corps?
- How will the Rams’ defense fare against Russell Wilson?
- Keep an eye on Tyler Johnson. The Rams will look to him to make big plays in the passing game and give Bennett a much-needed security blanket
- Watch for any surprises or breakout performances from lesser-known players on both teams. The Rams have a lot of those.
Los Angeles Rams: No injuries reported.
Denver Broncos: No injuries reported.
Get ready for an exciting matchup between the Rams and the Broncos. Tune in to see if McLaughlin can continue his dominance and if the quarterbacks can lead their teams to victory. It’s going to be a game you won’t want to miss!